As Bar and Waiting Staff at Castle you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink's menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. As the friendly face our guests remember, you'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You don't even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams.
By taking on a full-time role as a bar and waiting apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
Ongoing support and development
Wage will be National Minimum Wage for your age: - 16-17 years old - £4.62 an hour - 18-20 years old - £6.56 an hour - 21-22 years old - £8.36 an hour - 23+ years old - £8.91 an hour
- None! We're just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry
- Have a great attention for detail
- Always give great service
- Be a fun-loving, social, team player We know hospitality can be hard work, but its super rewarding
No Qualifications required!
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Food and Beverage Service
Functional Skills in maths and English