Bar and Waiting Apprentice - Air Balloon - Birdlip - Intermediate (Level 2)
Lifetime Training Group
Chef & Brewer are a collection of traditional pub restaurants that take pride in delivering delicious freshly cooked food, made from the best seasonal produce. Our relaxing and comfortable pubs are perfect for a Sunday roast, light lunch or drink with friends or family. We also serve a great range of drinks including real ales, draughts, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Find out more about us and our values below or find your local now.
Whether you fancy whiling away an afternoon with a good book and a delicious light lunch or an evening catching up with friends over seasonal specialties, you've come to the right place. Our fabulous classic country pubs are perfect for every occasion, proudly serving great food in the most relaxed surroundings.
Our passion for great food is clear to see in our freshly prepared menu, made from the best seasonal products and cooked to perfection by our highly skilled chefs.
All of our employees play a crucial part in delivering an exceptional guest experience and ensuring every guest leave’s with a Smile. In Chef & Brewer our people embrace the Greene King behaviours and display authentic and engaging leadership qualities in all aspects of working life, making the pub an exciting, vibrant and fun place to work.
We're passionate about bringing out the best in people. We provide some of the most exciting training opportunities in the industry!
As a Greene King Team Member we can offer you an entrance to a fantastic career pathway in the Hospitality sector, with dedicated and tailored support and training throughout each step of your career with us! This is all rounded off with a great benefits package which will cater to your individual needs.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to start a career in the Hospitality sector.
- Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Serve food at the table
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
- 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
- Pension scheme
- Donate to charity of your choice through payroll - donations taken before tax
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
- Pay national minimum wage for your age
Ongoing training and development
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early. Greene King pay National Minimum wage for age, including their Apprentices.
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Good teamwork ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Organised multitasker
- Creativity and imagination for food presentation
- Passionate about developing your skills in the hospitality sector
- A willingness and desire to learn
- A smart and tidy appearance
- Tact and diplomacy for dealing with demanding customers
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends and evenings
No previous qualifications required
- Hospitality Team member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.