What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice in Bar & Waiting you don't need to have experience as we'll teach you everything you need... All you need is a warm and friendly personality, willingness to learn and a genuine love for what you do.
It's our people that make our pubs special and we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show customers their personality.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification which will look GREAT on your CV.
- Love eating out? You'll get 33% staff discount at Greene King managed pubs.
- Great working atmosphere - Fun, Laughs and Room for progression & development.
- Discounts off high-street retail brands that include - Apple, ASOS, John Lewis and many more...
- Over 30 funded Apprenticeships available, ranging from Level 2 to Level 7.
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment.
- Working effectively as part of a hospitality team.
- Serve food & drinks at the table.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation.
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks.
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars.
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress.
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE or equivalents)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Functional Skills in English and Maths
Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship – Food and Beverage Service L2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Ongoing training and development. With the opportunity to progress on the Greene King career pathway with access to 30 Apprenticeships, ranging from Level 2 to Level 7
Reality CheckThe key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
Skills RequiredTeam Working, Organisation Skills
Qualifications RequiredOther None required (Grade None required) Desired