This role sits within the Bank Resource Management (BRM) Division. Apprentices will be assigned to business areas within BRM and report to the desk heads. BRM sits within the Institutional Securities Division and the role provides a broad exposure across all of Sales and Trading within both Equities and Fixed Income. Responsibilities of an Apprentice within the Bank Resource Management Division would include:
- Producing desk reporting and metrics
- Analysing trading and market data
- Providing support to the traders/salespersons on the desks
- Learning the day to day operations of a trading/sales team within Bank Resource Management
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.
- Highly motivated
- Confident and resilient attitude
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multi-task
- Team-player with good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Resourceful, a self-starter who is consistent, reliable, a good time-keeper, who enjoys taking initiative to deliver results
- Ability to build and sustain enduring professional relationships with individuals across all levels and maintain confidentiality
- Strong numerical skills and an ability to work with data
- Keen to learn or has a basic understanding of financial markets
- Problem solving
- GCSE English & maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.