A typical day
- Day-to-day planning and preparation for events, including webinar set up and tech management on the day
- Sourcing and liaising with external speakers to ensure an outstanding event experience
- Coordinating event promotion across a range of channels, including the creation of promotional assets, to drive high-quality attendees
- Draft briefing materials and presentations for events
- Take notes and share event takeaways with the sales team to enhance follow-up
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics
- Vendor, partner and supplier management
- Working with the wider marketing team on strategic campaigns, supporting campaign planning and execution
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- A passion for events and an interest in B2B (business to business)
- Previous experience in planning or delivering events (virtual or in-person)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Commercially astute
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Relationship management
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.