You’ll be joining Naturespell and undertaking an apprenticeship in a rewarding and challenging role using the latest Technology and Equipment, taking an Apprenticeship at Naturespell is a great choice.
You will be carrying out the maintenance of complex automated machinery that manufacture Naturespell range of products, such as:
- The role is based inside a manufacturing (discrete or process), logistics or utilities environments, a fully competent Automation & Control Engineering Technician will be able to install, maintain, fault find and optimise hardware and software for automation systems
- Firmware on all devices are kept up to date in line with manufacturer recommendations and available updates
- Appropriate network topologies are installed and maintained
- Appropriate software configurations and program solutions are implemented
- Situations where updating firmware should not be carried out are identified
- All safety standards met or exceeded
- Documentation that requires change subject to update activities are maintained
- Back-ups of previous configurations are implemented
Could progress to:
- Skilled Engineer
- Team Leader
You will be at an advantage if you have done a Level 3 Engineering course full-time at a college or training provider. The company is based in Harrow, please ensure that you can get there.
- Having good communication skills especially on the telephone
- Good organisational skills
- Fully committed to learning the job
- Being able to follow instructions
- Having good concentration
- Being able to work to strict deadlines
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to communicate in a business-like manner
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 4 Automation and Controls Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Apprentices will be required to attend college for 1 day per week at Uxbridge Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate will support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes. Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.