Audio Visual Apprentice
HEARTS & SCIENCE LIMITED
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
- Buy media across the full AV (Audio Visual) spectrum covering TV, VOD, Digital Video, Cinema, Audio and Sponsorship on behalf of your clients as necessary
- Learn how to set up campaigns and approve them accurately using all AV tools
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
- Develop an understanding of the AV marketplace by keeping up to date with news and developments within the industry and forming your own ideas and opinions
- Collaborate closely with the wider Investment team and client experience department to deliver best in class AV implementation based on insights gathered from the Data & Insight specialists
- Support your Investment team and be prepared to challenge industry thinking
- Build an effective working relationship with clients, delivering buying status and evaluation updates
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key media owners
- Communicate confidently and articulately within formal and informal situations
- Contribute to market intelligence/ insight internally and externally
- Assist with all new business requirements as required
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You have an interest in the AV marketplace
- You have strong organisational skill effective time management
- You have effective time management
- You have a pro-active mindset
- You are able to work in a team
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Training on the 18-month Standard Level 3 Digital Markering (DM3]) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.