We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Level 3 Plumbing and Heating technician.
In this apprenticeship, you can expect to:
- Install new pipework
- Service older systems
- Identify and fix faults
- Attend emergency callouts
- Fit and maintain water systems in buildings
This includes toilets, baths, showers, sinks, washing machines and dishwashers.
- A full time role may be offered on completion of the apprenticeship
- This role is subject to a Drugs & Alcohol Test
The successful candidate must be able to drive due to expectations of driving a company van, and needs to have some experience working with power tools, or some relevant construction experience.
- Able to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of maths
- Able to work well with others
- Able to use your initiative
- Able to work well with your hands
- Customer service skills
- Able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
- Maths and English GCSE grade C/4, or equivalent such as Functional Skills
- A previous qualification in Plumbing (At either Level 2 or Level 1)
- Training will be delivered by JTL towards a Level 3 Plumbing and Heating Technician Qualification
- Functional skills if needed