We are looking for a business administration apprentice to join a busy office furniture factory.
You will be ensuring that the operations run smoothly and effectively and that all customer queries are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Make sure that all correspondence, e-mails, and telephone conversations that emanate from the operations office are customer focused
- Liaising via email/telephone to customers and end users where necessary
- Understanding of product range
- Generate quotes for customers
- Processing of orders
- Ensuring that all direct deliveries have the correct contact details allowing for a smooth and efficient delivery
- Scheduling in deliveries of processed orders in a customer friendly/cost effective manner
- Using the companies’ data base to record all notes and updates
- Filing and general office duties
- A full time role may be offered on completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a customer service or office based environment (desirable not essential)
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- GCSE, or equivalents, Grades 4-5/C-B in English and maths
Training will be delivered by Swarm Apprenticeships, and the successful applicant will gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification on completion of their apprenticeship.
Functional skills if needed.