This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a career in Business Administration and achieve a Level 3 qualification in the sector. The Apprenticeship is within a busy Domestic Plumbing & heating company and responsibilities will include:
- Reception Work
- Answering telephone and diverting call to correct person
- Creating appointments
- Tracking engineers and arranging call outs
- Customer reminders
- Answering website enquiries
- Spell and grammar checking of quotes
- Customer engagement
- Some Business Development through Marketing & Social Media
- Registration of boiler services
- Ordering materials
A full time role will be offered on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Able to use Microsoft packages
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will need to show a professional attitude at all times. They will be confident in dealing with both staff members and customers. They should be organised and be able to show initiative in moving on to next job when one has finished.
They must have a good sense of humour and have a robust nature
Grade C/4, or equivalent at GCSE maths & English.
Training will be delivered by SWARM