This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the business support department of a well-established Marine Services company.
Business Support Duties:
- Taking bookings
- Speaking to customers
- Processing paperwork
- Accepting deliveries
- Safety training
- Fitting life jackets for customers
- Assisting customers in getting onto boats
- Answer calls as required.
- Assisting with disembarking and turn around of hire fleet including internal cleaning of the boats
- Helping customers and generating positive feedback through exceptional customer service
- A full time role may be offered on completion of the apprenticeship
- Time management skills
- Computer literate
- Administration skills
- Communication & telephone skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Team player
- Professional approach
- GCSE grade D/3 in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
Training will be delivered by Poultec Ltd to support the successful applicant through a Customer Service Apprenticeship, towards a Level 2 Customer Service Qualification and functional skills if needed.