As an Assistant Restaurant General Manager for KFC, you will assist the RGM in the day to day management and leadership of the team. You will supervise shifts to ensure that sales, profitability and standards are maximised and all Company policies and procedures are followed. You will proactively coach and support the team at all opportunities.
Key job functions include:
- Create a customer focused environment which is appealing to KFC's diverse customers
- Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy, escalating issues to Area Coach, where appropriate.
- Assist the RGM in rigorous completion of period restaurant evaluation Action Plans, completing actions in a timely manner
- Regularly review customer experience reports
- Develop and communicate a period action plan, utilizing relevant company tools to ensure the restaurant is consistently achieving the company standard
- Through exceptional operational standards and a 'maniacal' approach to customer service, consistently seek to maximize the sales in your restaurant
- Set and communicate Bold Sales Goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets
- Understand your local competition and assist your RGM in increasing visibility within the local community to ensure awareness of any common issues, competitor activity or forthcoming events that may impact your business
- Support and assist your RGM in maximizing the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs (e.g. labour, food)
- Monitor daily, weekly and periodically to ensure alignment to AOP targets
- Support and assist your RGM in the development of a strategy to maximize profitability of your restaurant, regularly reviewing and adapting in line with business needs
- Accurately forecast sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions
- Actively utilize system reports and company tools to guarantee 100% product availability, investigating and following up on all discrepancies
- Assist the RGM in completing weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensures that labour costs are in-line with budget
- Those who have previously joined us as Assistant Restaurant General Managers have come from all kinds of backgrounds, from supermarkets and pubs, to high street retailers and banks
- We look for pace of progression, breadth of exposure, tangible breakthrough results, ambition and a desire for career progression
A career with KFC offers much more than just fantastic earning potential. We reward hard work and achievement with amazing incentives and benefits, including;
- Group Income Protection - 50% of salary for 5 years.
- Life Assurance - 4x basic salary as a company funded benefit. per annum.
- Critical illness - 2x Salary as a company funded benefit
- Personal Accident - x1 Salary as a company funded benefit
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- All employees are eligible to participate in a group personal pension scheme
Ongoing support and development
This role may be filled before the close date if a suitable candidate is found.
Looking for a track record of:
- Driving sales growth
- Strong retail management experience
- Positively impacting their business
- Commercial decision making successes
- Demonstrating a strong sales focus
- Understanding P&L
- Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
- Basic knowledge of disciplinary and grievance processes
- Fantastic people development
No Qualifications needed
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required