Take one man with a big idea (and some serious style), add 11 herbs and spices, 1,009 rejections, buckets of grit, ambition and southern hospitality and you've got KFC. It's simple, we're a people business that sells chicken and chips (and some other pretty epic stuff too).
As an Assistant Restaurant General Manager (ARGM) you will be "wingman" or woman to the Restaurant General Manager (RGM). You're an authentic brand ambassador who also happens to love our chicken and chips. Our ARGM's have a wealth of experience coming from a variety of backgrounds, from supermarkets and pubs, to high street retailers and even banks. You'll be empowered to partner with your RGM to run your restaurant like you own it.
- As a restaurant leader you'll help your team be their best selves through on the job training every day; You'll care about making a difference to each team member's personal growth and development and supporting them on the right way to do things
- You'll help build a team that knows how to have fun together even when the going gets tough. You'll celebrate and recognise your team for achievements (big and small). A heartfelt thank you means a lot
- When it comes to the people who put food on our tables, we care hard about treating every guest like a friend in our home
- You'll care about the things our guests care about which is: Tasty hot delicious food, served fast, with friendly service, making sure they get everything they ordered
- You'll need to be bit of a clean freak too making sure the team are all over the cleaning schedules for the restaurant and dining areas (Oh. And this includes the bathrooms).
- You'll help your RGM plan for every potential opportunity, always keeping your finger on the pulse of what is happening in your community and with the competition; you'll always be thinking about what might help your team sell more of the Colonel's good stuff: finding ways to improve operational standards and the guest experience
- Your team will be clear on the sales goal for every shift and just as pumped as you are to smash those sales records, win incentives and keep the chicken wings flying
A career with KFC offers much more than just fantastic earning potential. You'll receive comprehensive training and excellent opportunities to grow your career. Not only that we encourage our teams to have fun together too so expect some social nights out and team pots that can be spent on social events throughout the year.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly, performance-related bonus
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25% staff discount
- Income protection scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with increased holiday entitlement (dependent on years of service)
- Benefits to convert them into your very own benefits plans that is unique to you options including gym discount, health screening and travel insurance
On-going support and development.
The closing date is only a guide, this role will be filled earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
- Experience Leading and developing a team
- Strong positive communication skills
- Basic understanding of HR disciplinary and grievance processes advantageous
- Experience of improving guest experience
No qualifications needed.
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
- Functional Skills in Maths and English