Assistant Project Engineer Apprentice (31398) - Advanced (Level 3)
JLES NORTH WEST LIMITED
The Growth Company
Day to day operations will include:
- Assist the Project Engineering team in reporting to the client
- Assisting the team with key projects issues as directed by the Line Manager
- Assist the Project Engineering team in the management of consultants and contractors
- Site inspections with Engineering team and adopting authority and seeking quotations from Sub-Contractors
- Cost analysis / Tender evaluation of Sub-contractors
- Works under close supervision to achieve time, cost & quality in all assignments
- Liaising and Managing Sub-contractors to complete works and liaisons with various Local Authorities / Chasing Adoption Certification from Local Authorities
- On site supervision of Stage 3 site works and role & team contribution
How you will be supported.
- Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role
What will happen next.
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there.
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Willing to learn about Project Engineering / Civil Engineering principles
- Understanding of current industry trends (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD skills (not essential)
- Microsoft Office Competent
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Confidence and ambition
- Desire to succeed and progress in career
- Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
- Positive attitude
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 or above
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining:
- Level 3 qualification in Civil Engineering
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.