Supporting the full operation of N5 Security. The role will be mix of working from office and on site.
Day to day responsibilities agreed with your Line Manager to include:
- Assist with the management of all the day to day security activities
- Provide effective liaison, support and assistance between the security department and rest of organisation
- Use systems to manage the functions of assessing, analysing, resolving and documenting security incidents and issues in accordance with organisation requirements
- Assist with developing plans for security activities to achieve satisfaction targets
- Assist with support to all other departments with security related issues
- Assist with ensuring that the organisation meets all agreed security and associated health and safety objectives
- Assist with managing the performance of the security team and its individual members.
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
- Assist with developing plans for team activities to achieve agreed targets
- Assist with preparation and agreement of individual action plans and targets for all team members
- Prepare and conduct presentations
- Set an example for team members of commitment, security activities, work ethics and habits and personal character
- Maintain accurate records
- Control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
- Interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and clients/customers
Ongoing training and development.
- Warm and welcoming but with the strength of character to manage all office users to keep to their high standards
- Confident with exemplary organisation skills – organising files and documents for current and new staff
- Ability to prioritise value-add tasks and manage workload by level of importance and urgency
- Computer literate and able to learn new web-based packages and apps
- Problem solving abilities
- Flexible approach to dealing with different personalities and management skills
- An incredibly self-motivated and highly energetic individual with a passion to learn and contribute
- 'Can-do' attitude
No formal qualifications required but confidence using Microsoft applications.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 15 Month Programme you will have achieved: Level 3 Team Leading and Management