Based in the West midlands they are looking for a passionate, individual and innovative thinker to work in their marketing team as a Marketing assistant apprentice.
Nautilus are looking for someone to support the marketing manager in all marketing activities. They need someone who is independent, creative and hungry to learn about digital marketing.
Your duties will include:
- Editing/creating bespoke promotions for customers
- Updating promotional materials and catalogues
- Updating social media
- Planning email/social media promotional campaigns
- Updating company websites
- Liaising with sales team members and customers
- Editing/creating product labels
- Maintaining pricelists
- Digital photo manipulation
- Occasional photography
- Spreadsheet work
- Market research
- Idea generation
- Managing and updating SEO elements for the website – Generating content
- Reporting back on analytics from social media, email and website activities
- Completing apprenticeship in Content Producer Level 3
Attention to detail and organisational skills are of vital importance to effective fulfilment of this role. Full training will be provided, although knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator would be a bonus.
- Full time employment
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Basic understanding of photoshop or illustrator is a preference.
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Applicants should be literate and numerate
- Grade C/4 and above in English maths and IT are preferable
- Junior Content Producer level 3