It is your aspiration to be a role model Assistant Manager who puts the team and customer at the heart and soul of everything you do?
Working alongside your General Manager you will be the face of the business and assist with the leadership of the team, growth of the business and putting smiles on our customer faces.
About the Assistant Manager Role
- Customer - A passion to deliver high service, leaving the customers with everlasting memories and an experience they are looking forward to returning to.
- Team - Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to develop relationships with our customers, teams, and thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
- Respect - You will set an example and standards in a respectful working environment. To drive results, a great working environment for team and great journey for your customers
- Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen and driving the team to great results.
We Value You!
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Work Life Balance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes.
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS!
At Greene King you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Ongoing training and development within Greene King as well as through the apprenticeship training programme.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early. Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Helping the team by providing support, guidance and communicating on a day to day basis
- Finding out how you, and the team can improve
- Help develop the team so they can deliver what they need to
- Take ownership of the performance of the team when running the restaurant
- Help others with the changes required and support them through those
- Keeping positive, even when things get tough
No previous qualifications required but must have previous experience within Hospitality.
- Hospitality Supervisor L3 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and maths