The starting rate of pay is up to £9.05 depending on your age (we don’t use apprentice rates of pay!) plus tips and benefits. We offer a bespoke level 3 apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASK Italian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gain a Assistant Manager Role! Our CEO started out as a Team Member – where will your career take you?
Your duties will include:
- Making sure the restaurant is fully set for service in line with cleaning, audit and brand standards
- Demonstrating a passion for people, great service, and amazing food
- Working in a team with our back of house staff
- Effective and professional handling of any guest complaint
- Ensuring orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assessing customers' needs and preferences and being able to make appropriate recommendations
- Display confidence and strong menu knowledge
- Anticipating guests needs to ensure they never have to ask for anything
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Hospitality Supervisor
- Fantastic hourly rate, in line with our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips on top
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too
- New uniform provided, including shoes
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life
Upon completion of the apprenticeship course, you’ll continue at ASK Italian full time in your role. Going forward, you can follow our career path to become an Assistant Manager and beyond! With our amazing training, including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme, we’re a fantastic place to keep growing.
Have a huge passion for our Italian food, with the desire to learn and deliver our fabulous menu.
Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a drive for excellent standards.
The key to our success is the ASK Factor – meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar…? So come join us, and be a part of our family.
Level 2/GCSE grade C/4 or above in English & maths preferred, but we can help you achieve this too.
Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor
Level 2 Functional skills (if applicable)