- Translate stakeholder requests into questions which can be answered using a mixture of agile and traditional research techniques
- Create clear summaries using existing research, secondary sources, and continuous data on key topics to improve stakeholder understanding
- Manage the timely and efficient delivery of simple research projects
- Assist the wider Category and Insight team in the delivery of larger research and strategic projects
- Support research best practice by continually improving our ways of working
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
- To have the ability to work effectively within a team
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.