What will the apprentice be doing?
• Bookkeeping in the office
• Preparation of VAT returns for review
• Preparation of accounts for review (includes unincorporated and incorporated
• Preparation of personal, partnership and company tax returns and computations
• Completion of jobs as efficiently as possible
• New client set ups including the preparation of client engagement letters and
64-8s as instructed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Solveway delivery our training through live stream training, classroom classes in our Stevenage based academy and online courses.
- Assistant Accountant level 3
- AAT level 3
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Management Accounting Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Final Accountants Preparation
- Spreadsheets and Ethics for Accountants
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successfully achieving the AAT Level 3 qualification, the candidate will be considered for a the Level 4 AAT Apprenticeship training and/or the opportunity to progress to a more senior level with the firm and a career within accountancy.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Number skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired