Duties will include:
- Carrying out technical tax research
- Producing tax computations
- Advising clients on their tax requirements
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs
Progression to full time position.
Confirm their ability to travel to and from this place of work. Confirm their understanding of the AAT Accountancy apprenticeship scheme. Research the company before applying for this vacancy. Understand the job role and long term career opportunities.
- A good understanding of the accountancy profession
- Have a passion to study the AAT qualification
GCSE 4-9 (A-C Grade) or equivalent in maths and English.
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Apprenticeship Standard and AAT certificate
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.