We are looking for a pro-active, numerate individual to join our finance team in our Orpington office. We are ideally looking for someone who has an interest in working towards or has already achieved AAT level 2 or has relevant experience from a previous role which has shown excellent attention to detail and had exposure to accounts.
- Email correspondence with clients and employees
- Assisting with end of month reporting duties
- Assisting in weekly and monthly Invoices to the clients
- Mailing and filing correspondence
- payroll data entry
- Answering payroll queries
- Any adhoc duties related to your job role.
- Resolve invoice queries
- Month end reconciliations
- Chasing any outstanding payments
This role can allows the person to develop full understanding of everything related to accounting in a busy care environment.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to deliver high quality output
- Able to answer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing
- The candidate must be articulate and organised and able to work independently.
- Living in Bromley or 30 minutes of travel
- Be professional, hard working with an enthusiastic approach to learning
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous study in accounting is desirable
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.