What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts
- Provides financial status information
- Posting and processing journal entries
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control
- Reconciling accounts payable ledgers
- Secures financial information
- keeping information confidential.
- Complying with financial legal requirements.
- Assist with other accounting project
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 intermediate apprenticeship.
The Apprentice Academy will provide the Apprenticeship Framework which will include Industry Training, Functional Skills, ERR, PLTS.
They will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
This is a virtual learning apprenticeship. The training provider will supply all training and assessment via an online learning platform which consists of workshops and ne to one assessor sessions. All based from the apprentices workplace with no interaction in a class room based setting.
The apprentice will need to be a disciplined learner and be able to apply themselves to their learning independently.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression - A successful employee in this position can look forward to progression into a possible other roles within the organisation after the successful completion of the apprenticeship in full. WIth potentail to progress to the next level of on the job training
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Natural Problem Solver, Outgoing personality, A passion for information, Technology savvy, Strong positive attitude, Strong emotional intelligence, Effective listener, A passion for accounting, Discrete and professional, Quality service orientated
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5 - 9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 - 9) Essential
Other IT, Microsoft Office and Outlook (Grade Proficient) Desired