- Assist and learn from all members of the Finance team.
- Bookkeeping and payroll.
- Process, payments, invoices, purchase orders.
- Management accounts.
- SAGE training and implementation.
- Process personal tax.
- Process incoming sales orders accurately whilst adhering to company processes.
- Access EDI systems to download and process E-orders.
- Check inventory records to determine stock levels and availability.
- Ensure computerised systems are used competently and effectively to process financial documentation.
- Monitor, maintain record of and process employee expense claims.
- Work with financial account contacts to resolve issues or queries.
- Investigate credit requests to determine root cause and process credit notes.
- Collate monthly payroll information.
- Carry out administrative tasks and undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
- Perform any ad hoc financial duties as required.
Possibility of progression to Level 4 apprenticeship. Possibility of a permanent role.
Wage subject to change, minimum wage (dependent on age).
Proficient with all aspects of Microsoft Office, namely Excel. Acclimatised to a fast-paced office environment.
Good attention to detail, fast learner, team player, motivated, enthusiastic, eager to learn and progress.
GCSE 4-9 in maths and English/A-C grade or Functional Skills Level 2 and above.
Apprentice will be required to attend college every Friday either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
AAT training will be funded by the employer to enable fulfilment of the role.