Arthur Jackson - Administration Assistant Apprentice - LS789
Arthur Jackson & Co
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above (or equivalent) in both maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Company: Arthur Jackson.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Sending and receiving emails
- General administration duties as required
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Recording details of office visitors
- Recording details of telephone calls and new enquiries
- Allocating post to files
- Scanning, copying and bundling documents
- Collecting/delivering franking and organising incoming and outgoing mail
- Archiving and retrieving files from archive
- Receiving, checking and copying identification
- General messenger duties throughout the office
- Acting as a witness in controlled circumstances
- Making tea and coffee
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible full-time job or progression to a Level 3 qualification.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping and reliability
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
A good level of GCSEs to include English and maths (or equivalent).
Training ProvidedThe successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.