Ark School - IT Apprentice x 2 (an Arch apprenticeship) - Advanced (Level 3)
BC ARCH LIMITED
- Providing the first point of contact for IT issues
- Supporting the smooth running of the IT service desk
- Escalation of issues when appropriate
- Asset management
- Proactive tasks
- Enabling the teacher to teach using IT
- Customer service focused
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship, with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Ark's location that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the IT industry, and have I researched into it?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Customer focused service skills
- An aptitude and passion for IT
Ark Academy, Bridge Road, HA9 9JP and travel across sites within the cluster with be expected. The sites include:
- Ark Academy – HA9 9JP
- Ark Acton Academy – W3 8EY
- Ark Brunel Primary – W10 5AT
- Ark Franklin Primary – NW6 6HJ
- Ark Elvin – HA9 7DU
- Ark Priory Primary – W3 8NR
- Ark Byrom Primary – W3 7JT
- Ark Conway Primary – W12 0QT
- Ark Swift Primary – W12 7PT
- Ark Acton High – W3 8EY
- Willing to learn
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- An understanding of and empathy for the ethos and ambitions of Ark
- Commitment to Ark’s mission
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- 5 GCSEs A*-C/9-4 including English and maths or equivalent
- Infrastructure Technician (level 3 apprenticeship)
- Functional skills (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.