The suitable applicant will be required to provide administrative support to management within the company. The candidate will report to the general manager in the company on a day to day basis. They will be interacting with a number of different people on a day to day basis such as the council, energy providers, tenants, landlords etc.
Their key responsibilities are:
- Monitoring emails
- Sending out monthly rental statements to landlords
- Sending out monthly invoices to clients
- Creating property inventories on Microsoft Word
- Arranging the diary Controlling the company social media
- Handling post
- Filing documents electronically and in folders Liaising with tenants and contractors
Permanent role in the company working as full-time office administrator.
Long period of time on computers and phones.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong communication skills
- Computing skills
- Time management
- High attention to detail, and be able to meet deadlines
- Responsible and reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent time keeping
- Well organised
- GCSEs A*-C (9-4) or equivalent including English and Maths
- A Levels or equivalent
Business Administrator Level 3.