As a Nursery Assistant, you will:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to provide all children with high quality care, to deliver a rich and stimulating play experience which meets each child’s individual needs.
- To provide a child-centere
- Good environment where children are cared for in a safe, caring and stimulating way.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the children’s environment is safe and hygienic, and to report any concerns to the Manager.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for guidance.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, including planning, observations, record keeping and report writing.
- To undertake duties in connection with the transition to the next stage of education.
- Presentation of children’s work and the compilation of displays.
Gaining a childcare qualification
- Just passionate to work with children and wants to develop a career within Childcare.
- Active, playful and passionate about children.
- GSCEs maths and English (A-D) or equivalent of Functional Skills Level 1.
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge or Harrow Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Booklet
- Working towards Functional skills if required at Level 2
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.