- Take incoming and outbound calls to relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment.
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)