The Apprentice Workforce Planner is a new role within the NEC Group Contract.
The NEC Group Contract comprises of 5 venues within Birmingham, NEC, The Vox, Resorts World Arena, Utilita Arena Birmingham & The ICC. OCS provide soft services to all venues, including security, stewarding, cleaning, waste, estates, and front of house.
With around 1500 casual and zero staff members assigned to the contract, The Apprentice Workforce Planners will support the workforce planners in proactively scheduling events-based roles across the NEC Group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support the workforce planning team in all areas of scheduling staff
- Supporting the management of communication including emails, meetings and phone calls
- Support the administration of staff ID Passes in line with policy guidelines
- Support with the process of recruitment including booking interviews, shortlisting candidates and facilitating interviews
- Attend meetings with the workforce planning team
- Support with managing sickness for casuals and zeros including logging any occasions of sickness and supporting with the documentation for meetings alongside the managers
- Support with any other administrational tasks on the contract
- There may be opportunities on the local contract for a permanent position or within the wider OCS Group
- Good standard of maths and English
- IT proficient
- Can do attitude
- Willing to learn new skills
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Proactive and positive
Maths, English & IT GCSE’s or equivalent at grades C/4 or above.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard