What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working closely with experienced staff
- Selecting stock and timber
- Marking and cutting materials
- Using hand and power tools
- Operating machinery
- Working to Health and Safety Requirements
- Potential bench joinery training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprentice Furniture Manufacturer, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Reality CheckMonday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am - 4.15pm, 30 minutes lunch, 2 x 15 minute breaks, 37.5 hours per week
Skills RequiredNumber skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired