- To be trained to set up and operate a range of wood working machinery including CNC machines, edge banders and circular saws.
- To learn all aspects of wood machining
- Using hand and power tools
- Working to health and safety regulations
- Progression onto full time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good practical ability
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Keen and willing to learn
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturer, work based learning alongside Maths and English functional skills.