About the Role:
We are looking for an Apprentice Wood Machinist to work in our busy Timber Mill based in Bolton.
Responsibilities & Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- As an apprentice you will be helping to support the Wood machinists working on one of three high speed production lines
- You will receive training to a recognised standard/qualification and study time will be allocated
- Working towards Health and Safety guidelines in a COVID secure environment
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
**The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date!**
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Must be reliable and dependable
A keen interest in woodworking and woodworking machines.
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.