Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working in the main machine shop alongside 3 other members of staff
- Training via the foreman
- Learn how to use all the machinery within the machine shop which will include cross cut saws, panel saws and hand saws in the workshop
- Work to health and safety regulations
- Keep work area clean and tidy
Continue onto full-time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Practical ability
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning