Apprentice Wood Machinist
TOP DRAWER COMPONENTS LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Training with an experienced member of staff in the use of a variety of machines
- Cross cutting machines
- Dovetailing machines
- Pin gun
- Progressing onto moulding and CNC machines
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Have a keen interest in working with wood
- Practical ability
- Able to take instruction
- Flexible with duties
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.