Apprentice Window Installer
D & M Windows & Doors Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Working with the installation team
- Working on site
- Using tools and equipment
- Training to install windows, doors and conservatories, doors and roofline
- Preparing site and customers property
- Keeping site clean and tidy
- Working with surveyors reports
- Removing old windows and doors
- Preparing new products for installation, fitting handles, vents, cills, etc.
- Finishing the installation with trims
- Sealing and cleaning
- Post installation defect rectification
- Heavy lifting involved
- Working to health and safety regulations
- Opportunities for progression
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of health and safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Practical skills as heavy lifting involved
- Have an interest in this type of work
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 NVQ in Glass Occupations
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.