Apprentice Window Fitter
D J Installations
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Fit window and door units in domestic properties or on site
- Handling of components
- Shadowing experienced window fitters
- Use of hand held tools
- Loading van
- Preparing site
- Remove existing units or components
- Progression into full time employment.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Practical ability
- Heavy lifting involved
- Keen and willing to learn
- Flexible with duties
- No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Glass Occupations, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.