Apprentice Window Fitter
Direct Window Co
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Direct Windows Co are expanding!
Do you want to work for a growing company, with excellent training and good progression prospects- then look no further!
Direct Windows Co are looking for their next generation of window fitters. As an apprentice, you will be working with the best of the industry, whilst undertaking your level 2 Fenestration Installation qualification.
You will be working with a mentor in a team of two and will be learning all aspects of window installation. You will have a hardworking ethic, be physically fit and be very keen to learn and you will learn a lot!
The right candidate will be learning to:
- Work with the Installation Team
- Work on site
- Use tools and equipment
- Train to install windows, doors and conservatories, doors and roofline
- Prepare sites and customers property as directed
- Keep sites clean and tidy
- Work with surveyors reports
- Remove old windows and doors
- Prepare new products for installation, fitting handles, vents, cills etc.
- Finish the installation with trims as directed
- Sealing and cleaning as directed
- Post installation defect rectification
- Work to Health & Safety Regulations
- Opportunities for progression
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Have an interest in this type of work
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in General Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.