Apprentice Window Fabricator
First Choice Aluminium H & P Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
You will be working in a small team of four, learning all aspects of the job role initially.
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Working closely with a mentor
- Checking stock
- Checking for damages
- Joining window frames together
- Cutting profiles
- Measuring accurately
- Taking deliveries
- Occasionally going on site to assist with fittings
- Excellent opportunities for the right individual
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability, and a good knowledge of health and safety.
No formal qualifications required.
- An interest in this type of work
- Numerate and literate
- Accuracy essential
- Flexible with duties
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Level 2 NVQ in Glass Occupations
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.