Apprentice Window and Door Fabricator - Intermediate (Level 2)
Direct Window Co
The North Lancs. Training Group
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading glass manufacturers? Would you like to learn a specialised skill, whilst working with a fantastic team?
Direct Window co is a supplier and installer of all their own thermally efficient UPVC windows, doors and sealed units. They are an award-winning company who are looking to progress the next generation of apprentice window and door fabricators.
During your training, you will receive first class support and mentoring from the company’s highly skilled team, as well as undertaking your apprenticeship qualification.
Duties to include:
- Making UPVC products from the cutting machines
- Installing handles, hinges, finishing, beading
- Glazing of doors, windows, and glass units
- Direct Window Co have aluminium door and roofing factories, spraying shop and leading benches
Work experience in this type of industry is desirable however full training will be given to the apprentice on all aspects of the factory work whilst fabricating the products.
Progression onto full-time employment.
the company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Must have a good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Have an interest in this type of work
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Fenestration Fabricator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.