So what is a Wellbeing Assistant and why might you be right for the role? Encompassing the operations and presentation of our venues, interacting with our supporters and ensuring they are safe and happy, this role is about contributing to everyone's wellbeing. I need to know:
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, customer focused attitude?
Do you have experience of working in a customer-driven environment?
Can you inspire, encourage and motivate our customers to be more active in a safe environment?
If you are confident, self-motivated, enjoy working with a BRILLIANT team of campaigners (staff) and are a great conversationalist then we'd love to hear from you!
Based at Active Nation Yarborough, you will report to the Wellbeing Leader and you will be responsible for:
- Safe Supporters and Campaigners; minimising the risk of COVID transmission
- Delivering venue cleanliness standards to the highest level.
- Following safety and operational procedures
- Giving excellent supporter service in a professional manner, which encourages repeat visits
- Ongoing training and development
We need you to work flexibly and across all opening hours, from early morning to late in the evening (on a rotational basis).
Yarborough Leisure Centre is the larger of the Lincoln Contract Venues, located in the North of the City and includes 25m pool, Teaching pool, Diving pool, Sports Hall, Gym, Studio, cycle studio, all weather pitch, cycle track, athletics track and outdoor pitches.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Proactive encouragement to use and enjoy our facilities for free
- Free parking
- Free and flexible uniform
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities
At Active Nation you will be working towards a Leisure Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months
Active Nation will also fund the training for:
- NPLQ Lifeguard
- Level 2 Fitness
- Level 2 Swimming Teacher
- First Aid
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be physically active
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated Confident
- No speciefied
- Leisure Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English