Jaiger Process Engineering are looking to train someone to work to our high standard and develop their skills, eventually staying on as a qualified welder/fabricator.
Main responsibilities include:
- Fabricating from design drawings
- Production and bespoke welding
- Cutting/drilling/tacking/welding and general fabrication duties
- Painting of steel and occasional site work as and when required
Day to day contact will be with either the Workshop Foreman, Martin Clements, or Site Foreman Dan Flack, with any issues going to the General Manger, Sam Stephens.
The opportunity for a full-time role on completion of the apprenticeship may be available for the right candidate.
This will be a manual and sometimes physical role. Welding and cutting requires hot works, working in a factory environment. Own means of transport will be needed as we cannot be reached by public transport.
- Able to follow instructions and take direction
- Able to comply to Health and Safety regulations
- Can manage own time effectively - good at time keeping
- Flexible (if overtime is needed)
GCSE Grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English or equivalent qualifications are desired.
Level 2 General Welder Apprenticeship.