Gtr Welding Services Limited
OLDHAM ENGINEERING GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED (THE)
- Heavy Duty Fabrication
- Site work is a requirement of this vacancy
- Provide good quality welds so codings can be achieved
- Work safely at all times.
- To work long days/week on request
Long term employment. To become highly skilled in MMA and TIG welding. Possibility of managing a small team for on-site engineering activities.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good timekeeping
- Good communications skills
- Hard working
- Ability to follow instructions
GCSE Grade A*-D / 4-9 in English and maths or the equivalent.
- NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations
- Level 2 Certificate in Engineering - Fabrication and Welding
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths if required
- Level 2 Functional skills English if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.