Apprentice Website Administration Assistant
ELIZABETH MILLS FURNISHING CENTRE LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Provide Administrative support to the Web team and be responsible for several varied admin tasks including:
- Sales order processing
- Product Creation
- Data entry (in-house computer system)
- Typing, emailing and filing company documentation
- Loading content in the WordPress Spreadsheet and publishing it to the website
- Proof reading copy to check for spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Administration of web-based projects
- Providing admin cover/support to colleagues when needed Skills requirements
- Proof reading ability to identify errors and make corrections
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to multi-task several set administrative tasks on a daily basis in a timely fashion
- Positive and polite
- Passionate about getting the service right for our customers
- Team focused Education
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.