Day to day duties include:
- Receiving deliveries – checking goods and booking in
- Preparing goods for despatch
- Stock take
- Fork lift driving
- Slitting tape from logs into rolls
- Labelling boxes for despatch
- Wastage reports
- Using SAGE 50
There is an opportunity for a full time role on completion of the apprenticeship.
There will be long periods of standing. You will be lifting logs of adhesives. The warehouse can be cold in the winter.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to follow instructions
- Eager to learn
- Friendly and polite
GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English, or equivalent.
Full Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship