About the Role:
Focus Brands (part of the JD Group) is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative Apprentice to be accountable for performing logistical tasks including, picking, packing and despatch of customer orders, goods intake and put away. Performing the task efficiently, accurately and with a high level of acre and presentation, ensuring our customersâ expectations are met and exceeded.
- Accurately pick, pack and present customer orders to an acceptable standard
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements
- Receive goods and verify accuracy and locate correctly for picking efficiencies
The JD Group are working closely with Qube Learning to source and recruit the perfect Apprentice to fit in to an already successful and established team.
Qube Learning are a national training provider who will support you throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship, lasting a total of 15 months. As a Warehouse Operative Apprentice, you will undertake a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship, which has been developed to play a significant role in business growth. The Warehouse Operatives communicate with a wide range of people and customers. They have a passion to meet customers expectations by providing a quality service that encourages repeat business. Individuals in this role are highly competent in using industry-recognised systems and associated services and will be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
You will be assigned a designated skills tutor from Qube Learning, who will be an expert with knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse. They will support you every step of the way throughout your apprenticeship. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company and kick start your career.
- A permanent position may be offered on completion of your Apprenticeship
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable approach
- Desirable: grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required