What will the apprentice be doing?
• Preparing deliveries for dispatch
• Accepting deliveries
• Rotating stock
• Completing paperwork through the system
• Preparing DPD deliveries
• Keeping the warehouse clean
• Working individually and as a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehousing , including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday - Friday 9:00-5:30pm / 30 mins lunch and 2 x breaks / 40 hours per week.
Skills RequiredTeam working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired