What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Key responsibilities will be
• Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
• Picking and filling orders from stock and our Government Furbished Store
• Packing and getting orders ready to ship
• Managing, organising and retrieving stock for our engineers
• Updating the MCL MMS Management system
• Advising individuals of shipment arrivals and departures
• Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager with various QA Functions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All in house training will be supported by MCL and Smart Training will provide a nationally recognised qualification in Warehouse Operative Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the Apprenticeship a full time employment position will be offered after a satisfactory probationary period with an Advanced Level 3 Qualification.
Reality CheckBusy environment, Transport links, Train Station near by, Driving license and vehicle desirable
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience, Driver
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential