What will the apprentice be doing?
- To move and handle goods
- Process and prepare orders ready for collection and delivery
- Load and unload trucks/ shipping containers household/ personal possessions with and without the forklift
- Provide administration support
- Carry out banksman duties
- Maintain general housekeeping duties
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Warehouse Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Supply Chain Warehousing Operator Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role and an increase in salary
Skills RequiredIT skills, Team working, Initiative, Excellent communication skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential