This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to get into the logistics industry for the first time.
You will play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse.
Some of your duties will include:
- Receiving deliveries of goods and supplies
- Moving goods and supplies around the warehouse
- Accurately and efficiently pick items for customer orders
- Packing and dispatching orders efficiently
- Loading goods and supplies into driver vehicles
- Carrying out stock-taking duties
- Maintain good housekeeping of the warehouse at all times
- Comply with all health and safety legislation and company procedures
A more complete job description is available ahead of the interview.
Once this apprenticeship is complete, the candidate will have the opportunity to move into a permanent role with the company.
- Ability to communicate and work well within a team and as an individual
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and use equipment safely
- Attention to detail
- Physical fitness - must be able to lift weights up to 20 kilograms
Minimum GCSE Grade D/3 or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills (if needed)